Once you have determined the promotional strategy you will utilize and the size of your budget, your next move is to select the best marketing tool to use. The right tool will effectively promote your products and services and encourage your prospects to buy from you instead of your competitors.
Some types of promotional tool can be expensive, complex, and time consuming. To small and startup businesses, these tools can be too costly and inappropriate to. So, the best thing to do is to choose the best and most unique promotional tool to effectively send the right message about a business to the right people.
If you are trying to make a memorable statement in the market, then you might want to create imaginative business cards. A well designed business card will ensure you generate new business leads and get satisfied customers who are likely to refer you to other people. But creating an exceptionally enticing business card can be quite an issue if you don’t know the twists and turns in business card designing.
Aside from the unique business card designs such as magnetic cards, rounded edges, plastic cards, and Lego cards, there is another group of business cards that you might want to try to make an exceptionally memorable card. These are edible business cards.
In essence, edible business cards are not just any other business card. As the name implies, they are edible, meaning they can be eaten. In seeking for innovative and imaginative ways to hand out contact information, the lusciously edible business cards are today’s hottest trend. Here are some examples of these edible cards:
• Chocolate business cards. Nothing can be much sweeter than a chocolate business card. Whether it is a dark, white, or any other type of chocolate, this type of card will surely catch people’s attention. You have every option to customize the design, text, images, and other details of your chocolate card. Because this card is sumptuous to the eyes and the mouth, your prospects would surely have a difficult time deciding to eat it.
• Cookie business cards. This is perhaps the most popular and edible way of getting your contact information out there. You can always replicate your business card in a cookie, coat it with a filling, and presto, you have your own delicious and classy business card. You can choose any flavor, put decorative ridges, and incorporate any design in your luscious cookie. You can consider putting your physical card at the back of each cookie so your contacts would not feel guilty eating your cookie and losing your information.
• Meat business card. This may sound anti-animal rights, but there are actually businesses that stamp their information in slabs of beef. This is surely a unique and edible way to get your details out there, but be sure this is the best for your business if you don’t want to have issues with PETA.
• Cracker business cards. This can be a great way to showcase your information while giving your prospects something to ease their hunger. You can use different designs and flavors in your cracker business card templates depending on your need.
• Anything that is edible. From cookies to chocolate, there are a lot of other ways to make edible business cards. Just let your inner chef run wild to create exceptionally edible and memorable business cards.
These edible cards may seem weird and unhygienic to some people. But with the need to be stand out in the market more critical today than ever, these cards is definitely a good way to achieve this. Just be sure to put something physical and inconsumable material with your edible cards to give people something to keep for later use.
More tips and guides about how to make effective business card templates can be found at online printing business cards.
More Sweet Business Christmas Cards Articles